Hi – we are Delivion!
we design, plan and build PaaS environments in private and public clouds for our clients in Digital Entertainment, Fintech and Insurtech. We apply and breathe DevOps culture, Platform Engineering, Automation and Containerization to deliver the best possible results to our clients. Our multinational company culture values autonomy and initiative.
We could stop our introduction with that one-liner, but it’s important for us, to put emphasis on our culture. Because it is all about you! Well actually, it is all about us, the Delivionists (I know we mentioned culture before, trust us, it’s all about culture, not about some religious cult!)
if you have awesome ideas, we will listen to you. If you want to learn a new tool or a new programming language, alone or with a couple of teammates, we will happily support that.
So what does that mean? Well, this job description was not written by some suit-wearing Sales guy. It was written by us. Someone started typing this, others might improved the text. This is what we are!
What you would do
Your typical week would consist of building individual solutions together with your teammates (Internally and at our partners and clients). This includes things like automating the underlying infrastructure or ease the life of developers by providing solutions that are simple to use. You will also contribute to the overall success of the team and its products. At Delivion we strive to reflect and improve the outcome of our work and how it is created and delivered continuously. This are the main tools we’re working with right now, but they are continuously reviewed and changed, passion for technology and learning are what really matters:
- Kubernetes / Rancher
What you bring
You are not only looking for building the next huge part of our automation, you love to learn and improve the whole lifecycle of building and delivering business value to the client.
You also like to gather knowledge and experience and continuously improve your team, yourself and eventually your product.
Fluent German is required, english knowledge is a plus.
Beside that, here are a couple of our standard requirements. Don’t be scared if you don’t see yourself reflected in one of the bullet points. We at Delivion are going to support you to improve yourself in any of these items.
- Good communication skills
- Big interest in automation / continuous improvements
- Love to work with a team
- The will to learn new things
What we provide
- Work with exciting state-of-the art technologies
- Create modern solutions, as they are supposed to be
- We are a small but fast growing company. You will be able to help shape our future.
- Amazing relocation help for expats, including:
- Support for obtaining the work permit
- A furnished apartment for the first 3 months
- Refund relocation costs
- Salary advance
- Financial and logistical help with German courses
- Competitive compensation
- Growth opportunity
- Support for learning, by providing you work time and financial help for learning materials
- Possibility to attend Workshops or Conferences throughout Europe
- Free fruits, snacks and drinks
- We enjoy casually cooking together, gaming (We have a PS4 and a Valve Index VR headset for our personal joy) and do a BBQ here and there
- Besides that, Team events are always welcome and can be initiated by anyone of us!
We are located in Mülheim a.d. Ruhr, close to the border with Essen, at the heart of the Ruhr Valley. Living costs are very reasonable, while you will still live in a big metropolitan area. Anything you need, you will find close by.
If this sounds interesting to you, send us your resume at email@example.com.